Thursday, October 8, 2009

since When do I have Thursdays off???

So today I get woken up by my mom saying, "Come sweep the house really quickly, then you can go back to bed." Kinda strange since I usually work Thursdays. Oh well now I guess I have 3 days off a week. Yay!

I think Josh knows me a little too well. He texted me at noon and was like, "your still in bed, in your pjs, arent you." I told him no, but of course I was. And he knew it. I thought it was funny.

I didnt have any dreams last night. At least none that made me want to cry. I actually dreamed about being back in Colorado with my God Brother. I miss him. I think when I graduate im going to go back and visit all of my friends and family for a while. I miss them all.

Not too much happened today. Honestly I slept alot. I am doing that more and more. Sleeping. I wait til all the daycare kids are asleep and my mom doesnt care what I do. then pass out. I dont know why. I just get so tired lately. Maybe I need a some sleeping pils for at night so I dont need to sleep during the day. Anyway. I am tired. Im gonna go to bed.

Final words from my day: Doing nothing can be tiring.

No comments: