Wednesday, October 7, 2009

gosha

Jeezo..
So I got asked out on a date for this sunday. I would have no problem with it. Actually I should have no problem with it. I realy shouldnt. He is a sweet guy. He wants me to be his girl. So he says. I want to give him a shot. But his name is a hard thing to get past. Eric. of all names why Eric?

Thanks for all the supporting comments. Its alot more than I got from Eric..the dad not the potential date. by the time this eric thing blows over I am gonna be so confused...the date eric not the dad. see what I mean.

Josh is leaving for college soon. What am I going to do without him. He is the one who talks to me til 4 in the morning when I am crying because I had another dream. Why does everything have to come together then fall apart a second later. I wish I could go back to being a kid. I didnt have any problems. I didnt have any heart ache. No wait I did. I didnt have my daddy. I had my step dad but now my mom hates him. She ruined everything with that. I am sorry that sounds mean but she did. Why did she have to cut us all of from the only fathr figure any of us knew. I really do love him like a dad. But there is a point when I need my real dad. And he doesnt even know he has a daughter.

I am the most depressing person on the planet. Ha care to disagree.

I think I am going to give Eric a chance thought. I cant not give him one just because my ex fucked with my head and my heart. I would be just like the other Eric if I did.

I felt so alone when I woke up this morning. Crazy considering my inbox was full of I love you and I miss you texts and emails. How and I be so loved and not feel it? Wow that sounded really conceited. I swear im not conceited. I actually consider myself a pain in the ass. lol..really I do.

Exhausted from saddness/nightmare?

Final words from my day: A name is just a name until you make it mean something.

2 comments:

meadowsp said...

No you are not the most depressing person in the world because I work with them. Go for it with Eric, he might prove that all Erics arn't arseholes. Its not conceited to be loved.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't think you're the most depressing person in the world. I might be though, haha. Definitely give the new Eric a chance, he sounds like a nice guy and you need one of those. Just because Josh is going to college doesn't mean you can't stay close, don't worry. I thought it would be that way, but it's possible to stay close to someone you care for if you work at it. Eh it's okay to feel alone sometimes, while still knowing you are loved. I feel that way too. It's just a result of feeling crappy and feeling like no one knows what you're going through. It will pass, as will all of this hardship. I promise. Take care and like always, keep your chin up.

--Konnor