Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I sent It

So I sent the letter today. Now I think I am going to be on my toes wondering if he even read it, or if he got itm or if he read it but doesnt want to write me back. Maybe he is pissed off at me for not telling him for so long about the baby. Or maybe he will write back and he will want to be friends. I don't know anything right now. But what I do know is that these next few weeks. or maybe just days , are going to be really nerve racking, just waiting to see if he is going to reply to anything I had to say.

This letter really just spilled out everything that I had been holding inside. If I had typed it up I woulda posted it, but of course I am a lined paper junky. My journals are so over filled its hilarious reading back and trying to figure out where I was trying to go.

Final words from my day: being nervous is a matter for the butterflys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think sending it was a good choice, if for no more reason than atleast you reached out to him. Now you can stop being nervous and relax. If something happens, then good. If not, you did your best. By the way, you've been tagged. :)

http://140lbsofdynamite.blogspot.com/2009/10/its-quarter-after-one-im-all-alone-i.html

--Konnor