Thursday, October 15, 2009

ok so I still havent sent that letter, only this time I actually want to. I just cant because I dont have a stamp. Lol. of al the things holding me back its a freaking stamp..I am sending it as soon as I get one.

I am sick. I hope it is just the flu and nothing serious like the swine flu or anything. I already know some people with the swine flu. It sucks because I cant do anything to helo them. Or make them feel better.

I wrote my frined T.J. a letter as well. He is the guy who tells me he loved me ever since we met 3 year s ago. I dont like him that way anymore. So I basically said just that. Only I put some really funny things in it too so it wasnt just a dull depressing "fuck my life" kinda letter.

anywho i tired..night evryone.

Final words from my day: stay home if your too sick to walk

No comments: