Saturday, October 10, 2009

not Today maybe Tomorrow???

So I realize now that I have so much more to learn about life. I can't just puss out because my life isn't going the way I want it to. Does it ever. Yes it's hard. But no one ever said it was going to be easy. I know that God is out there. And he is going to help me through out all my troubles. I know that someday I will have the man who makes my heart jump, even if I feel I have already had that man. And lost that man. And maybe I have, but I can never know what will happen in my future because they future changes with every breath I take.

I am starting to get nervous more and more about getting into a relationship with Eric #2. (yes I gave them numbers: Eric #1 and Eric #2) I have a date with him tomorrow, and I am hoping it goes well, just because I haven't had a boyfriend in a while. Not that I need one. I'm just saying that I am willing to give a relationship a shot.

Final words from my day: I don't have any final words that could inspire even a mouse.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

don't give up. you are so young, so full of potential. don't let your past get to you, no matter how bad it was. you survived. you are strong. it may be hard right now, but one day it will pass and life is always worth fighting for. please visit beamingbalance.blogspot.com for some positive reinforcement. hugs.