Friday, September 18, 2009

One of Those dayz?

sometimes I think about how horrible my day is going, or how long it is, or just..well..about evrything that has gone wrong, all in one day. Well today was a mixture of bad and good, and honestly I am exhausted, but I must blog the readers... :)

So to start it off I woke up at 2:30 this morning to my dog trying to attack my cat. They have always gotten along, and just these past couple weeks Pumba(my dog) has been the biggest ass to George(my cat). I dont know what is problem is but he has been a jerk to all the animals lately. Not just George.

Then I got woken up again by my mom, who by the way does open doors she throws them, saying that she had to leave so I had to work today..Lame considering I get tuesdays, thursdays and weekends off unless she goes out of town on saturday for my sisters cheer meets. But I was supposed to have today off because I worked yesterday, due to my mom being a blonde and forgetting that she had an appointment that was only supposed to last an hour..yea right..with her an hour is 4 hours like 5 minutes can turn into 2 hours. Im not exaggerating. My mom runs an in home 24/7 daycare. So my house is never peaceful. But yeah so I worked today. Not getting much sleep last night because I thought I would have today off, I stayed up late.

Then Simon came home, which automatically ut me in a fussy mood because he thinks he just Mr. High and Mighty and everyone should clean up and cook for him and dinner has to be done when he gets back from practice or we are terrible people. Its whatever now cuz guess what. just guess..ok dont guess I'll just tell you. He is going to be gone by sunday!!! so freakin happy. Anyway back to the reason I was mad at him even more today. So he goes into the kitchen, leaves the fridge open, leave the sink running, and a mess on the counter. We in this house have a rule, open it close, mess it up clean it up, turn it on turn it. Simple right. I guess not for him. Then he goes into the living room and starts eating on the couch! Not allowed unless the table is full of daycare kids, which it wasnt because half were with my mom somewhere and then some in the playroom and some takin a nap. Then he decided that he had to leave. Fine by me, only he left a knife sitting on the floor. Any one of those little kids could have gotten to it and really hurt themselves. WHAT KIND IF MORON LEAVES A KNIFE ON THE FLOOR AROUND KIDS!!! GOSH!!! Plus he made a huge mess n the couch and since my mom was gone I had to clean it up. He comes back and I tell him that he shouldnt eave knifes on the floor because of the kids and he had the nerve to say, "little children should learn to not touch what is not theirs. They need disipline and maybe knife will teach that." WAT A RETARD! Stupid. I tried to keep my cool, so I went outside and screamed really loud! AHHHH! jeeze. Anyway happier cuz no one in california or anywhere near california wants to take him and the only available place is in, wait for it, ALASKA!!!! HELL FUCKIN YEA!!!

aww so happy. oh and I have to work tomorrow. but starting at 3 and only for a bit cuz my moms other workin is comin in she just has to go watch her boys game then she will be here..yippie!

So sorry for that uhh language. Im gonna go sleep. So tired.. :)

Final words of the day..

Knives ARE NOT a lesson to be learned..they are for cutting! Not little children who dont know any better because they barely know how to CRAWL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh a little. I'm glad Simon will be out of your hair, he sounds like a prat! That's funny that he's going to Alaska, haha. Maybe he'll learn some discipline while he's there! So stupid...anyway, I'm glad things are a little better for you. Hope it keeps going well!

--Konnor

caligirly_24 said...

thank you buddy
and i was really frustrated
when I wrote this,
lol..but now that I reread it
it is kinda funny
lol..i find my best writing is done
when I am angry