Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jeemany Christmas

so we are houseing these two foreign exchange boys. One from Thailand and the other from Germany. Simon is from Germany and I just want to hurt him sometimes. So I was changing in m roo today and he just walks in. Doesnt even knock. How rude. Then later that day I was sleeping cuz I had just got back from the eye doctors and my head hurt pretty bad and when I woke up he was just staring at me. Kinda creepy. So I told my mom and she said that she put in a request to have him transfered to another house or just sent back to Germany. Either way im glad he is leaving. Maybe I sounf like a royal bitch for wanting him gone but I for one like my privacy andfeeling comfortable in my own home.

I went to the eye doctor today because I kept getting head aches when I read or watch a movie or something. The doctor said the I have to get reading glasses and maybe contacts to wear all the time because the glasses I would need to wear al the time would give me a head ache becuse of the two different size lences. Which is cool. I mean Im a book worm and there is no way in hell I am giving up reading just because my eyes decided they want to be retarded.

I went to Barnes and Noble today and got the final book in the Saga I am reading. Night World. I love those books. I love the author. She is one of my favorites. L.J. Smith. Such a wonderful author. My other favorite author is Lurlene McDaniel. She is a really inspiring author. While I am on the topic of books. I find it kind of strange that most of my friends would rather smoke pot that read a verse from the bible. Maybe that is just me, but teenagers these days are really strange. I mean I myself skip somenights, just because I am tried and forget, but Ihave friends who dont even own a bible.

Im kinda ready to give up on Josh. I mean I like him soooo much but he is sending me so many mixed signals. And today I got a text from him saying if you could ask me one question what would it be, I asked him Why are you so mysterious about your feelings. He was like what are you talking about. I said well when ever I tell you how I feel about you, you just say you never know what can happen. He said well someday might just tel you, you never know. GOSH! so frustrated. Or maybe my patients is just really low today because of Simon. I dont want to be the kind of girl that obsesses over a guy until she has him or he gets with someone else and them im heartbroken. Im not saying im obsessed with him, im just saying I think about him alot.

So im really tired and i have to go to the store and buy a lock for my door tomorrow cuz I dont know exactly when Simon will be leaving.

Final words of wisdom my my long day: Dont wait around to know how someone feels about you..ask and who knows you may just get an answer, even if I didnt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the creepy foreign exchange guy. That's good that he's leaving soon though, you should never have to feel odd in your own home! I know how you feel about Josh...the way he acts/the things he says sounds exactly like my ex Andy. I think you did the right thing by calling him out on it, and maybe if you really want to know you have to be a bit more forceful. It seems like he probably likes you, but is holding back for some reason. Maybe he's just shy or something. I say just ask him. Like your quote says. :) Good luck and take care!

--Konnor