Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just some Missed moments...



This is me when I was a kid. I love this picture because it reminds me that everyone has a kid hidden somewhere inside them. Even though some have them hidden deep deep deep down inside. But you know its still there. Its kind of funy to se how I have grown. Anyway just wanted a little flash back moment.


So today was good i guess. I finally got a full day off. lol..that almost never happens. Usually something comes up and I have to work. Lame. but yeah.


Suprisingly I am pretty tired. I am not sure why but Im not ready to sleep yet. I am kind of thinking about Josh.


So he made a comment that he didnt understand why a guy couldnt just hang with a girl and be just friends, why they had to be dating. So im kind of thinking that he just wants to be friends with me. And I think I might be fine with that. I always get too caught up in a guy thinking we might get together and usually it doesnt happen. But hey, one day it will hapen for me and I will be so happy that I wont even think twice about being sad about oll the Josh's and Paul's in my life. I am really going to try not to get to worked up about it.


HA I say that now. But we all know that I will probably still think about them. I just wont get too worked up about it. so yup..yup. awww..


Ok so look at me now. I have changed so much and I dont always like it sometimes. I can be good..but I am bad a lot of the time to. I drink and I smoke and I party. But I havea good heart.
Final words from my day: Dont let the child inside you hide from your heart. Most of the good things about a person come from the child parts inside you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about missing moments from when you were a kid. There's a lot of things I really miss about that time, but they make happy memories. I'm not sure about the comment Josh made...he could just be making that remard offhandedly, about someone else. It doesn't neccessarily have to be about you. But it might be. Just hang out and see how things go, I guess. Hope things keep going well for you!!

--Konnor