Sunday, November 22, 2009

So fucking Mad

ok I am so mad..like I dont even know if I have enough words in my being to say how mad I am right now. I had a chance to go back to my old school, and my mom didnt tell me about it. She knew how happy it would make me to go back there, but no for her own fucking selfish reasons she didnt say one word to me. Then when I just found out and confronted her, she was like your gonna do what I want you to do because you live under my roof. WHAT THE HELL!!! I thought your parents were supposed to support your wants and she just wont. She cant handle that I am not her and I never want to be her or anything like her. EVER! I swear I want to hurt her so bad right now. I know that this wll probably fade, but rightnow I am so mad I could punch someone. Thats all im say..

Final words from my Day: FUCK HER AND ALL THAT SHE HAS DONE TO HOLD ME BACK!!!

1 comment:

Bren said...

ouch! Well once you don't want to punch her in the face lol, try asking why. Maybe she has a great reason. If she doesn't, then she can have it! Wait! I was joking... explain how you feel. She might just understand. :)