Sunday, November 8, 2009

Im never The right Girl

Im never ther girl that they want to talk to on a rainy day. Im never the girl that they go out of their way to get ahold of. Im not the one they tak about, or the one they dream about. Im not the one they call up just to hang out, or just to talk to. I get a random text from Paul and thats when I realize and me and him will just be friends, because he has Tiffany, why would he want me. And Eric well I made some effort. I called him and no one answered. I guess its a sign. Maybe im meant to be alone. Im not going to cry about it anymore. I have too many other things I am crying about to deal with this. Ashleigh, Eric's cousin, who is like a sister to me, is moving to Florida today and I have no idea what I am going to do without her. I love her so much I swear I could fill a pool with the tears I have cried lately. How can one person possibly gernerate so many tears. I miss my sister, sh moved and I have seen her maybe twice since. I hate it. I want my dad but of course that will probably never happen because he has no idea that im here. So is this what my life is going to be..saddness and misery?

2 comments:

S1nnerman said...

No, you'd be amazed how quickly things can turn around. You could be walking down the street tomorrow and meet someone spectacularly amazing. It happens. So, don't be down!

Bren said...

Awwww.... Caligirly... I use to sometimes feel like that. Then one day life smacks you in the face and it all changes. When it does, you'll appreciate the good and remember when it wasn't so great. Keep your head up. :)