Tuesday, November 17, 2009

oh No now What

Ok so I have this friend who I have been friends with for like four years now. His name is Justin. We have been really good friends, but i have always had a tiny crush on him. I know what your thinking, oh here we go another boy to add to the list. Thats what I was thinking to. So Anyway. Tonight I was IMing him and he asked me who I liked at our old school, he graduated last year, and I told him that I had always had a little crush on him, I was just to shy to tell him. Until now. And I never do that. But this one turned out good, unless he was just tellin me what I wanted to hear. He was always with one of my friends, Ashton, though. She cheated on him, then called rape, but she wasnt raped, she just didnt want Justin to know she cheated. Anywho. I felt bad because I had known for a while and didnt tell him, he just seemed so happy and I didnt want to be the one to wreck it. SO when I finally told him last year at school, the day before I signed his yearbook. He was so bummed, he turned his head and he cried, and he doesnt ever cry in front of anyone, EVER! But he said he wasnt mad at me, whoosh big relief.

Oh wait im not done. So he said that he always had a little crush on me to, thus making my little crush turn into a big crush. He is at bootcamp now and will be leaveing for the army soon. :( Why the hell did I have to be so damn shy in high school, gash danggit I could have had him, at least from what he was saying I could have. He said that when he comes to visit over holidays he wants to see me. And i am 100% positive I want to see him. And the funny thing is, talking to him made me not think about Eric or Paul. Strange.

Final words from my day: WTF!!!

No comments: